Kidwise aims to provide a safe and trustworthy platform for its community of parents to interact with each other, as well as with various service providers on the platform. With this objective, you are required to ensure the following in all your interactions on Kidwise:
- Please maintain common standards of courtesy, politeness and decency in all your interactions in groups, forums, comments, reviews or personal message to other members.
- We do not allow profanity or vulgarities on our site. We will remove content that contains sexually explicit comments, prejudiced language, threats or personal insults. Depicts, or advocates for illegal activities graphic descriptions of death, injuries or violent criminal acts.
- We do not allow any content which promotes hate, violence or intolerance for individuals or groups of people based on their race, gender, religion, sexual preference or nationality.
- We do not tolerate spam content containing promotional links, email addresses, phone numbers, solicit users to visit other businesses, or any other content unrelated to the context, and may remove such content at our discretion.
- We respect both your privacy and the privacy of other users. Please keep personal or exclusive information to yourself. Any information that you share on the group forums, on your profile updates, reviews and comments on listings and posts, will be visible to other users and visitors on Kidwise.in.
- Content containing personal contact or financial information, including credit card numbers, contact phone numbers, or other financial information may be removed. This includes both the reviewer’s information and the information of others. If you are posting contact information eg. phone numbers of any other person, or provider, on any groups, forum etc, please ensure that you have their permission to do so.
- Any content plagiarised from other websites, reviewers, property owners, emails or printed materials, or which infringes copyrights of any other persons may not be posted on Kidwise.
- Content encouraging a boycott or smear campaign of a provider or any individual may be removed.
- Any user content e.g. updates in group, reviews and replies on listings, comments on blog posts etc. shall be published and attributed to the user’s name as mentioned in the user’s profile on Kidwise.
- If any user wishes to edit or remove any content which they have submitted on Kidwise, they may write to us on [email protected] providing details on the same.
- Users must be age 18 years or older to submit any content on Kidwise.
Kidwise reserves the right to remove user content at any time, for any reason, and at its sole discretion. Any user content posted on Kidwise represents the individual and subjective opinion of the user, and the opinions expressed are those of Kidwise users and not of Kidwise.