Taking tuitions or hobby classes from home? Or are you a part-time sports coach? Or a freelance counselor?
Set up one FREE Business listing to get started, and begin getting noticed.
Parents can read your details & reviews by other parents, and then connect with you directly!
Participate in the Groups – post updates, answer queries, & share & showcase your capability & experience.
All this at absolutely no cost!
Ready to scale up? Need more visibility to grow? Need to stand out from the crowd? Have multiple branches already?
Say more, show more, and grow more, with affordable PREMIUM Business listings. All the features of a Free listing, PLUS additional features for parents to find you easily, and to make your listing stand out.
Choose from monthly, quarterly or annual subscriptions. No charges per contact or leads & No commissions!
Launch Offer : 3 months FREE on all Premium listings
- Login withLogin with
Select your category below to add your listing
- Login here, or Register now , if you have not done so already.
- Select from the below list, the category which your business is most closely related to. If you are not sure, see the subcategories included in each category, under the “Discover” menu, then select the category relevant to you below.
- In the “Add listing” form, first select the package (Free or Premium), provide the required details. and click on the “Submit” button.
- Update your mobile number & location in the “Primary Information” section of your profile
- Once your listing is submitted, we shall verify the details provided, and confirm that your profile and business details are complete. We may call or mail you in case any details are missing, or if further verification is necessary.
- We recommend that you also complete the “Service Provider” section in your Kidwise member profile, by providing some basic information about your business, and uploading some identity and address documents. When your identity and address are verified, your listings shall display a “Verified” badge, which shall help to build trust with parents, and also make your profile visible to those who are searching only for verified providers.
- Once you have provided all the required particulars, your listing shall be published, typically within 3 business days.
- After you receive a notification that your listing is published, please visit Kidwise to verify that the details are accurate. You can now maintain the listing yourself, using the “Edit” link on the listing page, to update any information as required.
If you have selected a Premium Business package, on submitting the Add listing form, you shall be taken to checkout and asked to provide payment details (INTRO OFFER: As Premium package is free for the first 3 months, you shall NOT be charged or required to provide any payment information now. After expiry of the 3-month free period, you shall be asked if you would like to renew/upgrade Premium package and provide payment information.)
- Login here, or Register now , if you have not done so already.
- Open the business listing page for your business, which you want to claim. Click the “Is this your business?” button on the left (on desktop) or at the bottom (on mobile)
- Provide your details, and select the package ( Free Business owner/manager or Premium Business owner/manager Intro offer) and submit your claim*.
- Once your claim is submitted, we shall verify the details provided, and confirm that your profile and business details are complete. We may call or mail you in case any details are missing, or if further verification is necessary.
- Please update your mobile number & location in the “Primary Information” in your Kidwise profile.
- If you have provided all the required particulars, your claim shall be approved, typically within 3 business days.
- After you receive a notification that your listing is published, please visit Kidwise to verify that the details are accurate. You may now add additional details and maintain the listing yourself, using the “Edit” link on the listing page, to update/add any information as required – including photo and logo if you have selected the Premium Intro package.
As Premium package is free for the first 3 months, you shall NOT be charged or required to provide any payment information now. After expiry of the 3-month free period, you shall be asked if you would like to renew/upgrade Premium package and provide payment information.)
- Each Member can add only ONE Free business listing. If you need to add listings for multiple branches (locations), or in multiple main categories (eg in Hobby classes and Sports Coaching), then one or more listings must be purchased with the Premium Package.
- A Member may add any number of Premium listings for multiple branches/locations or categories. Validity and renewal of Premium packages shall be as provided herein.
- Free listings do not have a fixed expiry or validity. If you wish to remove or cancel your listing you can do that using the “delete” option, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding multiple Free listings from the same member account, or creating multiple member accounts to add multiple listings is not permitted. We periodically review and may remove such multiple listings, at our sole discretion, without notice.
- Premium subscriptions can be purchased on a per listing basis, as per the Package price & validity displayed above.
- Package price shall be payable through online payment gateway only
- Premium packages shall be renewed automatically as follows:
- Monthly packages shall be renewed automatically for 11 subsequent months, ie. 12 months including the initial validity
- Quarterly packages shall be renewed automatically for 3 subsequent quarters, ie. 4 quarters including the initial validity
- Annual packages shall not be renewed automatically, and must be renewed manually
- Renewal payment failure : On renewal, we shall attempt to charge the payment method used for the initial purchase. (NOTE: We do not store the payment details on our website, and hence the payment method cannot be changed for subsequent renewals). In the event the renewal payment is not successful, for any reason e.g expiry of the card, the listing shall expire and payment shall need to be made manually to renew the listing.
- Non-cumulative validity: When a manual payment is made for renewal of a particular package, or if a package is changed (say from Monthly to Annual), during the validity period, the unused period of the earlier package shall lapse, and the validity of the renewal/changed package shall commence immediately. For example if a monthly listing expiring on May 31, is changed to an annual package, and payment for the annual package is made on May 27, then the validity of the annual package shall commence on May 27, and remain valid upto May 26 of the next year (and not May 31)
- Refunds: Cancellations (ie by deleting the listing) during the validity of the package (during initial validity or renewal), shall not be eligible for any refund for the remaining validity period, nor can any unused validity be adjusted as payment for any other listing, except as provided here. For Annual and Quarterly packages only, in case of cancellations within 7 working days of renewal, please mail us at email@example.com requesting for a refund of the renewal fee paid. We shall process the refund on the payment gateway within 7 working days of your email.
- We shall typically notify you on email about upcoming renewals, or unsuccessful renewal transactions. However, at times such mails may not be delivered so you are advised to track renewals and payments on “My Account” as well.
- Package prices shown above exclude GST. GST @ 18% shall be added in the invoice.
- For any queries about your subscriptions, payments or refunds, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/call us (10.00 am – 7.00 pm) at 7499997910 and we shall be delighted to assist.