- Login withLogin with
Need help to write a review? Click here or whatsapp us on 7499997910
- Login withLogin with
Offers by this Partner
- While we make constant efforts to ensure accuracy of information on Kidwise, we do not warrant that any information provided here is accurate, complete or updated. Please confirm any information provided here directly with the provider, and satisfy yourself independently about the authenticity and reliability of the providers, before making any transaction or payment to any such person or institute.
- Any reviews, comments or recommendations on Kidwise.in are based solely on the opinion of the users submitting these, and are not endorsed by Kidwise in any manner. If you have an objection to any such comment, please report the same to us for review.
- Kidwise is NOT an agent or distributor of any person or institute listed on Kidwise.in, nor does it endorse any provider listed here.
- Kidwise or its representatives will NEVER ask you for any fees, commissions or payments for admission/ selection to any classes/ schools, listed on Kidwise. Please DO NOT make any payments to any person claiming to represent Kidwise, on such account, or towards any advertisements/listings on Kidwise. Payments to Kidwise for listings and any other services can be made only directly on the website and against invoices.
School Categories: CBSE Schools, ICSE Schools, and IGCSE Schools
©2023 Kidwise . All trademarks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.
5 Reviews on “Vibgyor High School - Magarpatta”
My both kids goes to vibgyor high magarpatta branch… I m very much satisfy from the school.teachers are really good and cooperative.. They are always polite with kids.
School has very good curriculum n so many extra activity.. Best part is that they focused on stress free education. Kids will learn in play easily n practically .but Yes..school is very expensive.. Best thing is kids has good command on english language n they are very confident.
Overall school is best. Teachers are very good Only they should reduce fees 😜
Some of our neighbours are sending their kids to Vibgyor. They are quite happy with everything, right from curriculum and extra curricular activities to overall development of child. But, from what I have observed and as per my experience, parents are unhappy with high fees. In the name of luxury facilities and technology-based studies, school charges quite high and extra. As far as kids are concerned, I have seen that Vibgyor kids are very fluent in English language and exhibit a very confident attitude.
Hi, this is Pranav and my kid has recently started 2nd grade in VIBGYOR Magarpatta . Some of the pros and cons of the school :
1. VIBGYOR is an establishment brand / chain of schools which draws strength from its Centralized structure , processes and systems . This helps maintain similar study patterns across its schools .
2. My kid has become more confident and her speaking prowess has greatly enhanced after joining VIBGYOR where emphasis is given to the communication abilities .
3. One of the cons of a large school chain set-up is low amount of customisation and specific focus per kid . It’s early days for me but this is somehow my observation .
4. Also the school timings are a hassle . Leaving at 6.45 AM can sleep deprive a child . We are still coping up with this .
On the balance , it’s one of the better options near Kharadi /Hadapsar . Till a better school comes along
Thanks for the points. Can you give any estimate of the fees – it is not mentioned on the website.
Highly mismanaged branch of Vibgyor. Poor planning. No proper communication with parents. Teacher retention is very low. Good teachers gets transferred to other centres. In past 3-4 years 3 principal changed. Everything they do is for name sake. Workshops/ seminars are more of a sales pitches. 10% return of value for your money.
Teacher quality is v poor in higher grades. Many a times Kids struggle to understand what teachers actually trying to say.
Hello…My son who is soon turning 7 has been going to Vibgyor Magarpatta since class nursery …Over all environment of the school is very kids friendly and the emphasis on logical Understanding rather than bookish knowledge is what they aim for. Teachers are good… though wasn’t happy initially in grade nursery . Yes..the kids are having a lesser strict environment but i guess may be grade 1 is too early to keep a child in control…difficult to handle hyper active lot of 26 kids… ?
The student teacher ratio seems to be fine and there is equal importance given on extra curricular activities especially outdoor games and physical activities.
All in all…i am satisfied uptil now…