Get the Best Chess Academy in Pune For Your Kids
If your child shows an inclination towards playing chess, which can be an unconventional game as most kids prefer various outdoor sports, you must support them. Getting them enrolled in chess classes in Pune is the right thing to do. When they learn the nuances and tricks from a young age, it will help them go places when they grow up.
Here’s a look at the benefits of playing chess:
- Chess helps in boosting the IQ level of your kids. A study shows that IQ score of kids increased after getting chess instructions for 4 months. Thus, chess helps in raising the intelligence of your kids. This can help your kids in academics.
- Playing chess increases the problem-solving capability of kids. You must prepare your child in a way that they learn to solve challenges that life throws their way. Chess is a great way of developing those skills. Starting earlier helps in having an independent and self-confident child.
- Playing chess helps in improving the memory of your child. You need to remember the positions and opponent’s moves. This helps in improving the kid’s memory.
- Playing chess exercises both the sides of the brain. Studies show that playing chess activates both the left and right side of the brain equally.
- Chess can also help in boosting the creative side of your child, and trains the mind to think strategically
- It has been observed that playing chess can help in preventing Alzheimer’s’ in the long run. While playing chess, the most active part of the body is the brain. Chess makes for regular exercise for the brain and keeps it healthy. Playing chess can reduce the risk of dementia and prevents its symptoms. This further helps in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety, and depression.
Thus, you have so many reasons to find a chess academy in Pune for your child. Pune is fortunate to have several chess academies, including those run by internationall rated players, which can not only provide excellent coaching on the game but also mentoring kids for competitions, at various levels.
You can find the best chess classes in Pune, here on Kidwise, get information about them, read reviews from other parents, and connect with them. You can browse classes & activities based on criteria like distance, ratings, facilities, subjects etc. and decide on the best suited option for your child. Have a specific query? Ask other parents like yourself, for advice & suggestions, on the groups on Kidwise, and also share your experiences with them.
There’s a lot more you can discover on Kidwise. With so many options for kids’ all-round development, Kidwise also helps you find various activities for them, from cooking to coding and from tennis to taekwondo. While you are here, do also browse our articles for tips and tricks to boost your parenting quotient, and catch up on issues that are trending among parents. Have Fun!