No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.
Find the Best Dance Classes In Pune For Your Child
For the overall development of children, it is important to focus on other activities as well apart from academics. Kids need to engage in some activity that keeps them fit and also prevents them from spending excessive time on phone and computers.
Enrolling your child for dance classes in Pune can be a good way of engaging them in something productive while allowing them to have fun. Dance & Dramatics classes can help your ward in several ways.
- Dancing is a common part of social activity today. Dancing helps in expressing themselves and improving self-belief as they continue to improve over time.
- These disciplines help the child in becoming comfortable socially. Getting positive encouragement can help them build self-esteem. They will feel confident in new situations and among new people.
- Dancing is a good way of increasing fitness right from an early age. It leads to improved posture and range of motion.
- Both dramatics & group dances encouraage collaboration, and this will help them nurture the quality of teamwork.
- They will also learn to listen and develop discipline.
The most popular options among kids for dance classes are either the classical forms including Kathak and Bharatnatyam, or Bollywood and western dances including hip-hop, ballet etc.
You can find the best dance academy in Pune, for your kids, here on Kidwise, and get information about them, read reviews from other parents, and connect with them. You can browse classes & activities based on criteria like distance, ratings, facilities, subjects etc. and decide on the best suited option for your child. Have a specific query? Ask other parents like yourself, for advice & suggestions, on the groups on Kidwise, and also share your experiences with them.
There’s a lot more you can discover on Kidwise. With so many options for kids’ all-round development, Kidwise also helps you find various activities for them, from art to aquatics, and from tennis to tabla. While you are here, do also browse our articles for tips and tricks to boost your parenting quotient, and catch up on topics that are trending among parents. Have Fun!